PSE573, Remote Analog Sensor for Compound Pressure, Enhanced, IP65
The PSE573 remote pressure sensor offers a compound pressure range of -100 to 100 kPa, with increased proof pressure and a higher withstand voltage for improved durability in unpredictable conditions. A nickel-plated C3604 brass port and ceramic sensor impart compatibility with a wide range of liquids and gases. An analog V or mA signal output is transmitted over a cable with an M12 connector. PSE573 is CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP65 enclosure rating.
- Remote high pressure sensor with enhanced durability for liquid or gas
- Power supply requirement: 12 to 24 VDC
- 1 to 5V or 4 to 20 mA analog output
- Accuracy: ±1% F.S.
- Repeatability: ±0.2% F.S.
- Port sizes: 1/8 or 1/4 Rc male (incl. M5 female)