FH100, Hydraulic Return Filter
FH series suction filters are compact and lightweight. Designed with an aluminum casted housing. Element can be replaced by simply opening the cover to detach the element without touching the pipes. The filter can be fitted with a differential pressure indicator which senses when the element is becoming dirty, facilitating maintenance and helping to avoid pump damage such as cavitations. The FHG series suction guard was designed to prevent collected dust from falling into the tank. Since all dust is eliminated during trial operation, it is not necessary to replace flushing oil. Options include differential pressure indicator, differential pressure indication switch, air breezer, and cap.
- Paper elements (5, 10, and 20 ?m) and micromesh elements (74 and 105 ?m)
- Large M16 drain exhaust outlet assures rapid drainage
- Element slides into place and is sealed with an o-ring, making it easy to install and remove
- Differential pressure indicator or differential pressure indication switch can be selected
- Non-standard filtration available