KQ2-G, One-touch Fitting, Stainless
SMC’s popular one touch technology has been incorporated into this series where all the wetted metal parts are made from stainless steel. This fitting is suitable for use in CRT production for example where the use of copper must be avoided. Other applications include wash down or other environments that could corrode normal fittings. KG can be used for vacuum –100 kPa and pressures up to 1 MPa (~150 PSI). This fitting is available in 27 different body styles, with connection sizes from M5 to ½ R(PT), and tube sizes from 4mm OD to 12 mm OD.
- Wetted metal parts: 303 SUS
- Suitable for use in CRT production (copper free) or where corrosion resistance is desired
- Can be used for vacuum or pressure applications [-29.5 in Hg~+145 psi (-100kPa!+1.0 MPa)]
- 27 body styles
- 6 tube sizes from 4 to 16mm, threaded connections from M5 to 1/2" R(PT)
- This product is not intended for use in potable water systems