PF3WB, Digital Flow Sensor Manifold, IO-Link, Opposed Supply/Return, 0.5-40 Lpm
PF3WB integrates supply and return lines into a single assembly in opposing directions. Supply paths exit the manifold on one side, while the return paths flow into the sensors on the oppsite side. The 1" main supply / return is oriented at 90° to the flow paths, and can flow through or be closed on the opposite end. 3 flow ranges are available, with up to 10 stations on the smaller two ranges, and up to 5 stations on the largest. Flow adjustment and stop valves are optional on both supply and return stations, and will match on every station. Sensor features are identical to the stand-alone PF3W-Z. IO- Link compatibility is also optional. PF3WB is IP65 rated, and CE and RoHS compliant.
- Flow ranges (lpm): 0.5-4, 2-16, 5-40
- Port sizes (Rc, NPT, G): 3/8, 1/2, 3/4 (flow range dependent)
- Temperature rating: 0-90°C
- Output options: PNP/NPN, 1-5V, 4-20mA
- Accuracy: ±3% F.S. (display, analog out); ±5% F.S. (temperature sensor)
- Repeatability: ±2% F.S.