PPA, Handheld Manometer, for Portable Pressure Measurement
PPA is a handheld pressure measuring device, also known as a manometer. Optional pressure ranges include high and low pressure, or vacuum. Simple controls include a power button and a back light for viewing the display in dark locations. The meter is battery operated and shuts off automatically after 5 minutes without use. Connect to a pressurized system with the attached one-touch fitting. Display can show instantaneous pressure, or hold the peak or bottom pressure during the connection. PPA manometers are CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP40 enclosure rating.
- Compact, battery powered meter for mobile pressure confirmation
- Power supply: 2 AA (3V) batteries with low battery indicator
- 7 pressure units: MPa, kPa, kgf/cm2, bar, psi, inHg, mmHg
- Accuracy: ±2% of F.S.
- Repeatability: ±1% of F.S.
- Piping options: One touch fitting for ø4mm or ø6mm tubing