PS1100 / PS1200, Compact Electronic Vacuum Switch with Fitting Plug, LED Indicator
PS1100 and PS1200 are compact vacuum switches with digital output signals. The switch setting trimmer rotates through a 220° range using a precision screwdriver. A red LED lights up when the output signal is ON. Insert the switch port into a one touch fitting to monitor pressure. PS1100 monitors vacuum and low pressure, while PS1200 monitors vacuum. Switch output is ON when pressure is below the set point. Both switches are compatible with any non-corrosive, non-flammable gas. PS1100 / PS1200 are RoHS and optionally CE compliant, with an IP40 enclosure rating.
- Compact vacuum switch with manual rotary adjustment of a digital output signal
- Set range: -0.1 to 0.4 MPa (PS1100) or -100 to 0 kPa (PS1200)
- Power supply requirement: 12 to 24 VDC
- Repeatability: ±1% of F.S.
- Piping options: ø6mm or ø1/4" plug for fittings
- Molded 3 meter, 2-wire cable compatible with NPN and PNP wiring