PSE540 Remote Analog Vacuum Sensor, Compact, IP40
PSE541 and PSE543 are remote vacuum sensors with a 1 to 5V analog signal output. The sensor construction optimizes space savings, for tight, constrained spaces. PSE541 is for a low vacuum (-101 to 0 kPa), while PSE543 is for compound pressure (-100 to 100 kPa). PSE sensors can monitor any non-corrosive, non-flammable gas. 8 different port options offer tremendous adaptability to various applications. The cable is molded into the sensor head and is not replaceable. PSE541 and PS543 are UL/CSA. CE amd RoHS compliant, with an IP40 enclosure rating.
- Smallest remote vacuum sensor from SMC, for the most compact applications
- Power supply requirement: 12 to 24 VDC
- 1 to 5V analog output
- 2 Accuracy options: ±1% or ±2% of F.S.
- Repeatability: ±0.2% of F.S.
- Port sizes: M3, M5, 1/8 Rc or NPT male; M5 female; ø4 or 6mm plug for fittings