VR12*0F, Shuttle Valve with One-touch Fitting Series
Series VR1210/1200 shuttle valve is a 3 ported valve with one output and 2 pneumatic signal and input ports. Output is always supplied by high pressure inlet. The VR12**F series are interrupters for control of air pressure signal system lines. Piping is possible in any position and the one-touch fittings make piping connections simple. Time delay valve series VR2110 with its combination of adjustable orifice and fixed flow allows transmission of a pneumatic signal after a fixed time period.
- Shuttle valve with one-touch fitting
- Maximum operating pressure: 1MPa (145 psi)
- Minimum operating pressure: 0.05MPa (7 psi)
- Proof pressure: 1.5MPa (218 psi)
- Ambient and fluid temp: -5° to 60°C (23° to 140°F) (with no freezing)