XGTP, Parallel Seal Slit Valve for High Vacuum
Series XGTP slit valve functions as a portal between chambers of semiconductor equipment. Typical positions include between the transfer chamber and load lock chamber, or transfer and process chambers. The XGTP has been designed for easier maintenance, including easy access to replace the actuator bellows or the gate. Low particle generation and a 3 million cycle sevice life support high productivity of the semiconductor tools.
- Window sized for 300mm wafers
- End lock holds gate opened or closed during emergency stop
- Insert or cassette type (standard, half MESK) valves
- FKM or Kalrez® 4079 gate seal materials
- Optional position sensor and connectors
- Various made to order options available