ISE1, Pressure Switch, 1 or 2 Outputs with Analog, LED Indicator
ISE1 is a basic pressure switch with digital output and optional analog voltage output. The ISE1 monitors the pressure of any non-corrosive, non-flammable gas. Low and high pressure ranges are offered, as well as metric or NPTF male thread connections. Rotary trimmers adjust the switch set point and variable hysteresis if 1 output, or two set point trimmers if 2 output. A red/green LED indicator also lights when the output signal is ON. Electrical connections include a 3 wire grommet cable or 4 wire snap-in connector. ISE1 is CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP40 enclosure rating.
- Basic pressure switch with rotary adjustment of digital outputs, plus 1-5V output
- Positive pressure range: 0 to 100kPa, 0 to 1 MPa
- Output options: 1 or 2 signal outputs (NPN or PNP), with or without analog voltage
- Power supply requirement: 12 to 24 VDC
- Repeatablility: ±1% of F.S.
- Port sizes: 1/8 Rc or 1/8 NPTF male,(incl. M5x0.8 female)