ZSE1, Vacuum Switch, Single Mount or for ZM Vacuum Generator
ZSE1 is a basic vacuum switch with digital output and optional analog voltage output. The ZSE1 monitors vacuum level down to -101 kPa. ZSE1 can be mounted in a ZM vacuum generator system, or by metric or NPTF male threads. Rotary trimmers adjust the switch set point and variable hysteresis if 1 output, or two set point trimmers if 2 output. A red/green LED indicator also lights when the output signal in ON. Electrical connections include a 3 wire grommet cable or 4 wire snap-in connector. ZSE1 is CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP40 enclosure rating.
- Basic vacuum switch with rotary adjustment of digital outputs, plus 1-5V output
- Vacuum range: -101 to 0 kPa
- Output options: 1 or 2 signal outputs (NPN or PNP), with or without analog voltage
- Power supply requirement: 12 to 24 VDC
- Repeatability: ±1% of F.S.
- Port sizes: 1/8 Rc, 1/8 NPTF male, or ZM genertor mountable