ZSE2, Vacuum Switch, Single Mount or for ZX and ZR Vacuum Generator
ZSE2 is a basic vacuum switch with 1 digital output (NPN or PNP). No analog output is included. The ZSE2 monitors vacuum level down to -101 kPa. ZSE2 can be mounted in a ZX or ZR generator unit, or piped by metric or NPTF male threads. A rotary trimmer adjusts the switch set point. A red LED indicator also lights to correspond with the output signal. Electrical connections include a 3 wire grommet cable or snap-in connector. ZSE2 is CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP40 enclosure rating.
- Basic vacuum switch with rotary adjustment of a digital output signal
- Vacuum range: -101 to 0 kPa
- Output: 1 signal output (NPN or PNP)
- Power supply requirement: 12 to 24 VDC
- Repeatability: ±1% of F.S.
- Port sizes: 1/8 Rc or 1/8 NPTF male, or ZX or ZR gernerator mountable