ZSE20(F), Digital Pressure Switch, 3 Screen/3-Color Display, Compund and Vacuum Pressure
The ZSE20(F) series is a high-precision digital pressure switch offering a simplified selection of the most popular ZSE features. This is the first ZSE model to introduce the 3 screen, 3-color display. The main screen shows the current measured value in red or green, while two sub-screens can display the setting label and its numeric value in orange. ZSE20 is vacuum rated, while the ZSE20F is rated for vacuum and a low positive pressure range. These models require the lowest current consumption in the ZSE family, at 25mA. Futher, delay time between the arrival of the set pressure value and the switch output is minimized to 2.5ms. ZSE20(F) is CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP40 enclosure rating.
- Lowest energy consumption of any ZSE, at 25mA
- 3 setting modes: 3-step, simple, function selection
- 7 displayable units: MPa, kPa, kgf/cm2, bar, psi, inHg, mmHg
- 1 switch output (NPN or PNP)
- Port sizes: M5 (female), 1/8 Rc or NPT (male), One-touch fitting (straight, elbow) (ø4 or 6mm, ø1/4")
- Bracket or panel mounting options